Summary of Maulana Shaykh Nazim’s Suhbah
29th January 2010, Friday
Oh Mankind, Paradise is for clean ones!
A’uzubillah himinsh shaitan nirrajeem
Bismillahir Rahman-nir Raheem
Assalamu’alaikum wrh wbkt
- Maulana begins this sobering Suhbah, by welcoming all the attendees at the gathering. In a similar way, Angels extend salams, greetings and praises to all those who are heading in the direction of Paradise, who are on the path of seeking nearness to Allah. In akherat, Angels greet the people of Paradise, with greetings of love, happiness and respect too.
- On the Day of Resurrection, when the entire Bani Adam has gathered and has been judged, the people destined for Paradise will form up in 120 rows, like prayer Safs, and 40 rows will be occupied by the Ummahs of Nabi Adam (as) to Nabi Isa (as), while the Ummah of Muhammad (saw) would occupy 80 rows.
- The Gate Keeper of the eight Doors to Paradise, Angel Sayyidina Ridwan (as) will call out to all, “Oh servants of the Lord of the Heavens, welcome, welcome, welcome!” And Rasulullah (saw), will approach him, and Sayyidina Ridwan (as), will ask, “Who are you?” He will be informed that it is Sayyidina Muhammad (saw), and he will say, “I have been ordered to to keep these Doors closed, until you are here, Ya Rasulullah (saw), Ya Habibullah…” Rasulullah (saw) will lead his Ummah, and he will be followed by the other Ummahs.
- Sayyidina Ridwan (as) will then open the Doors, with Bismillah hirrahman nirraheem. And each person will step into Paradise, at the same time, there will be no queueing, no waiting! Billions of Bani Adam will recite, Bismillah hirrahman nirraheem, and step in at the same time as the other, each one will set foot into his/her own Paradise, no one else will be there, it is theirs for eternity!! Allahu akbar.
- Who will inherit Paradise? Dirty feet cannot enter Paradise! Only clean feet may enter. Paradise is a place of purity, cleanliness, so dirty feet cannot enter Paradise. So you must clean yourselves – if you are dirty, you cannot enter Paradise.
- Billions of people will fall into Hell, as they cannot cross the Bridge (Sirat), as unclean ones cannot pass over the bridge – they will fall into the Fire, to be cleaned. Maulana says, beware and take care not be return in a dirty condition! Maulana says, one cannot enter Paradise in a dirty condition – no, no, no, he said repeatedly.
- The least we could do, Maulana says, is to take ablution (wudhu) before we sleep, so that if we were to die during our sleep, we would be treated differently by the Angels, as they would notice that our feet had been washed recently.
- Maulana says that we are rolling in the dirtiness of this life, and we are not cleaning it off, yet we are yearning to enter Paradise. That will never happen, as Paradise is ONLY for the pure ones. Maulana prayed, “Oh Allah, cleanse us in this world, and take us out of this world as clean ones.”
- It is almost impossible to find a clean human being in these times. So many dead bodies emit horrendous odours when they are being washed and prayed upon.
- When such a person is placed in the grave, the Angels ask him, “What is this dirtiness that you are carrying with you, that you have brought into the grave? You did not know how to cleanse yourself before coming here? We will then clean you till the Day of Resurrection. We will clean you, with Fire!” Fire will then encompass the person from all four sides, and he will be subjected to abject torture and intense suffering till the Day of Resurrection.
- That is the first step of the cleansing process, more awaits the unfortunate person when he is resurrected on Judgement Day.
قَدۡ اَفۡلَحَ مَنۡ تَزَكّٰىۙ
But those will prosper who purifies themselves.(Surah Al-A'la 87:14)